Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OOOopppss - Our Mistake - You Win

So, its week 2 after the Christmas break, and I’ve somewhat lost track of what day it is – oh yes, it’s a Tuesday – Wing Night J My life is revolving around the restaurant these days – not that I’m complaining, mind you!

Tina came up from the basement and let me know that there was a major screw up with the desserts – we have far too many - seems we must have double ordered.

Time to get creative – so I sent an email out to all our VIP guests letting them know they can get a free dessert with their meal for the next few days with a copy of the email.

Are you part of our VIP program? We offer points for every visit and GREAT promotions (like a free dessert) when you give us your email contact information – stop by the TC and join today – its FREE!

Norm
The TC

No comments:

Post a Comment