Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Act Your Age?

Have you ever been told to "act your age"? I recall my mom telling me that as a kid - usually when I got WAY out of line. I often criticize MY kids for being nocturnal. Seems they want to go out late, stay up all night and sleep all day.  Maybe they've got it RIGHT?

After all, you're only as old as you feel. Who said you have to eat dinner at 4 and settle down for the night by 8?

Summer is coming - and with it the longer days, sunshine and good times outside. So we're making it easier for you at the TC. Who wants to cook and clean up after a long day of fun?

Come to the TC after 7PM. We've got big screen TVs, a special after 7 menu and a place for you to act half your age! In fact, until May 26, we'll let you eat those words (act my age, my @%*#). Choose anything on our menu totalling up to your age - and only pay half your age! Join the TC VIP club and get more great offers!

Stop by the TC and see what's new. We're changing to serve you better. Meet your friends and family at the TC!

No comments:

Post a Comment